Your costume would look 10/10 with just a tad more budget, or imagination. Let us put you on. Let's go back to the year that shan't be named (2017) when Black celebs killed the Halloween game.
- Zoe Kravitz as Helena B.'s characer in "Fight Club"
- Terrence J. and (former?) girlfriend Jasmine Saunders as The Flintstones
- Taraji P. Henson as Grace Jones
- Model Duckie Thot as an African Egyptian Queen
- Serena Williams as an 80s gym trainer
- Model Chanel Iman as a glamour-fied mummy
- Comedian Jessica Williams and Danielle Brooks as the stars of B.A.P.S.
- Queen Bey as the Queen B, Lil' Kim
- Cardi as the devilish Cruella DeVille
Which one was your favorite look? What are your dressing up as this year?