Brian Tyree Henry just booked a new role in the upcoming Godzilla vs. Kong, debuting May 22, 2020. It was just two years ago he gain recognition as "Paperboi" from the hit show Atlanta. Brian has used the praise he earned from the show to branch out into some interesting roles. Take a look:
- Widows: A heist thriller co-starring Viola Davis and Daniel Kaluuya, the director from 12 years a slave follow up. (November 16, 2018)
- If Beale Street Could Talk: Academy Award-winning director, Barry Jenkins, follow-up film to Moonlight. (November 30, 2018)
- Spiderman: Into the Spider-verse: A animated Spiderman film featuring A Black Spiderman. (December 14, 2018)
- The Woman In The Window: An Oscar hopeful movie starring Amy Adams. (October 4th, 2019)
- Super Intelligence: A Mellisa Mccarthy Comedy. (December 25th, 2019)
- Child's Play (Reboot): Due 2020
Brian Tyree Henry has quickly become of the most exciting actors in Hollywood, and it's exciting to see! I'm legit interested in seeing all of these films! It's always great seeing somebody capitalize on a role, much less a Black actor.